Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting!

I have always been a huge fan of kung-fu movies. I love Jackie Chan and Jet Li and Samo Hung and the greatest of them all, Bruce Lee; but I have found a new star to be amazed by. His name is Tony Jaa and he may be the best in the business right now.

I just finished watching "The Protector" (which you've never heard of!) and it was phenominal! The story was weak and the acting bad, but the kung-fu (or in this case, Thai boxing) is amazing! This guy can seriously kick butt!


Go see it. Watch it twice, and remember that this guy is NOT using wires!



-Sage Words

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo guys, Sid here, made it all the way with only one stop, all checked in hotel room is good and all that jazz.
Don't actually have either of your phone numbers programmed in my phone, so if you text me your numbers later that would be great.