So I was re-reading my post from yesterday and it occurred to me that it was somewhat angry. Now, people get angry sometimes, it's just a fact of life. And I'm not going to apologize for my words. I'm quite careful about what I put up here and I don't publish it until I'm sure it's what I want to say.
With that being said, I think I need to lighten up a bit (for now!). So I'm going to open this up to my fans (both of you) to decide! I hereby promise to write about anything you want to hear! Post a comment on this entry and let me know what you want me to expound upon. I'll take the first five suggestions, regardless of topic, and write a minimum of 500 words for each one! And they will all be lighthearted and happy (unless they aren't) in keeping with my newfound need for anger management! After those five, I may or may not use other suggestions, depending on my whims!
Of course, as with anything, there are rules. Please keep the following in mind while giving me my orders:
- While I have no problem writing about poop, if that is the only word you put in your comment, I may simply write a dirty limerick and be done with it
- I am willing to write dirty limericks
- I will only revisit a topic I've previously covered if you have specific questions. Or if I feel like it
- You can never have too many references to monkeys. If you don't mention monkeys in your comment, don't be surprised if I throw them in anyway!
- Obscurity is a plus! If I have to look up a lot of stuff just to understand what you're talking about, that means I'll learn something, and that's cool
- Politics are fair game (in case you haven't noticed!) but don't expect me to agree with you
- Feel free to ask me about events in my life (first time I blew up an anthill, how often I skipped classes, etc)
- I will not post naked pictures of myself. Enough people have been traumatized by seeing me naked and I don't wish to add to the list
- Please phrase your comments in such a way that they will not call out any individual by name. Nicknames are fine, if you're sure I'll get it
Okay, I'm ready for the challenge! Test me, confuse me, dare me, whatever! Bring it on!